Chelsea, Man United Secured Three Points as Arsenal Held

Chelsea maintained their Premier League title race this season as Maurizio Sarri’s men grabbed all three points from their Sunday fixture away to Burnley.

Coming off an Europa League schedule on Thursday, The Blues didn’t look affected as Sarri’s rotation seemingly giving that continuous freshness which can be felt immediately when the away side got in front on 22 minutes through Alvaro Morata.

That slender lead lasted until half time break as Chelsea continue to pour forward and eventually adding three more goals in the second period courtesy of Ross Barkley, Willian along with Ruben Loftus-Cheek, who continue his goal scoring form from midweek.

A convincing result indeed for Sarri’s men as they are currently just two points behind league leader, Liverpool while still remain unbeaten in all competition so far.

Man United Back On Winning Ways

Meanwhile, Manchester United got themselves back into winning ways following a 2-1 victory against Everton at Old Trafford.

United’s French super star, Paul Pogba opened the scoring for his side with his effort on 27 minutes, maximizing the rebound of his initial penalty miss to give his side a slender lead as they go into half time break.

Jose Mourinho’s men doubled their advantage soon after the restart, this time from Anthony Martial, who has been rediscovering his scoring touch in recent games.

That match was far from over though, notably after Everton suddenly got a lifeline when Gylfi Sigurdsson converted a spot kick on 77 minutes to create a rather nervy last few minutes for Man United.

Gunners Winning Streak Ended by Palace

A slightly disappointing result arrived for Arsenal as their recent winning run came to an end after they were held into an exciting 2-2 draw against Crystal Palace.

Gunners didn’t have a bright start on that match as they found themselves trailing 1-0 in the first 45 minutes when Luka Milivojevic scored from the spot kick just before half time break.

However, Unai Emery’s side reacted well after going a goal down as they drew level early in the second period through Granit Xhaka’s effort, before turning it around with a goal by Pierre Aubameyang.

Palace were not keen on giving up though as they kept on pouring forward and got themselves a precious equalizing goal on 83 minutes, again from Milivojevic’s penalty.